THAI WAN PLAI & GINGER MUSCLE RECOVERY OIL
Availability: 300 in stock
Cocos nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Zingiber Cassumunar Root Extract, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Curcuma Sp. Extract, Curcuma Aeruginosa Extract, Kaempferia Galanga Root Extract, Curcuma Xanthorrhiza Extract, Curcuma Aromatica Root Extract, Cryptolepis Buchanani Extract, Barleria Lupulina Extract, Rhinacanthus Nasutus Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Extract, Chromolaeana Odorata Leaf Extract, Plectranthus Amboinicus Extract, Gynura Divaricata Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Alpinia Galanga Root Extract, Syzygium Aromaticum (Clove Bud) Extract, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Limonene, Glycerine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopherol, Citronellol, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Linalool, Geraniol, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Citral
Vegan friendly formulated without: parabens, petroleum, phthalates, SLS, SLES, PEGS, TEA, DEA, silicones, or artificial dyes or fragrances.
VEGAN-FRIENDLY MUSCLE RELAXANT OILS PROVEN BY SCIENCE
- Natural Healing: A harmonized blend of Ancient Thai herbal wisdom and modern science that gently and safely nurses long-lasting healing
- Scientifically Proven: Made of 20+ natural herbs sourced 100% organically and supported by worldwide research papers
- Improves circulation to help muscle recovery and provide relief
- Soothing heat relaxes muscle stiffness, joint and back pains, sprains, & strains
- Reduces burn & itch from insect bites
- Perfect for everyday activities: eases tension, aches, and tightness from the day – great for Office Syndrome!
- FREE from chemicals, preservatives, synthetically made fragrances commonly found in over-the-counter muscle relaxers, and from animal-cruelty
- Ethically & sustainably sourced from small local Thai farmers at a fair price to give their families and communities a better quality of life
- Freshly made right after harvest to ensure quality and effectiveness